2019 Swim Test Dates:
Sunday, March 3, 2019
Saturday, March 9, 2019
Sunday, March 17, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. each date
Location: Corona del Mar High School
Create/Update Your Account Online:
You must create/update your NBJG account online prior to attending the NBJG Swim Test!
All NBJG participants are required to pass the NBJG Swim Test each year in order to qualify for program participation.
2019 Swim Requirements:
1. Must swim 100 yards (4 lengths of a 25 yard pool) in the times listed below. You may try a maximum of 5 times in the course of the 3 tryout days.
|July 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010||D (9)||1:55|
|July 1, 2007 to June 30, 2009||C (10 & 11)||1:45|
|July 1, 2005 to June 30, 2007||B (12 & 13)||1:40|
|July 1, 2003 to June 30, 2005||A (14 & 15)||1:35|
2. Must tread water for 3 minutes without touching the sides of the pool.
What to Bring:
1. All Participants:
2. New Participants (i.e. Child listed on swim waiver did not participate in the prior year's NBJG Program):
3. Newport Beach Residents:
Acceptable proof of residency includes*:
1. Government-Issued Photo ID matching name of parent/guardian listed on swim waiver. (This person should be present at swim test check-in.)
AND 2 of the following**:
2. Mortgage or Lease Contract, Property Tax Bill, Utility Bill, Bank Statement or Check, or Vehicle Registration
*The name listed on the 3 forms of proof-of-residency must also match the name of the parent/guardian on the swim waiver.
**If your government-issued photo ID from item 1 has your current address, you only need 1 proof-of-residency from item 2.